Dear EquipU Users,
Happy 2016! We pray that during this new year you and your ministry will Glorify and Honor God in all that you do. We praise the Lord that you have allowed us to be a part of your ministry.
Notes From Our Staff
· Shipping Information: We have moved our warehouse! We trust that the move will allow our staff to be more efficient when shipping orders. With the move, we have a new invoice address for you to note as our old invoice address will no longer work. Please send payments to our new address at: 207 Center Park Drive; Suite 2090, Knoxville, TN 37922.
· Office Phones: During the year we answer phones (866-754-4272) from 9 am to 3 pm central time; however, we are also willing to set up phone appointments outside of normal business hours in order to meet your needs and help you. If you receive our voicemail message, please feel free to leave a voicemail message including your name, question, phone number, and how late we can return the call.
· Office Email: You are also welcome to email firstname.lastname@example.org your question and we will answer as soon as possible.
· Online Chat: Another valuable customer resource item we offer is our online chat system. This system allows us to answer questions or give links to products or resources. While we will not put someone who is on the phone with us on hold to answer another call, we can and will answer a quick chat line question while on the phone. We believe this resource is a helpful tool in finding what you need in a hurry. You will often find our chat line operator is available in the evenings and weekends to meet needs.
Adding Fun & Excitement
Marrena Ralph, Kids 4 Truth Clubs Program Administrator
Club Service Projects
Consider adding Service Projects to your Kids 4 Truth Club. Service projects can take place during your Kids 4 Truth Club meeting or can take place on an additional day depending upon the activity you plan to do. If you do a service project during your club meeting, simply replace your activity time (review or gym game) with your service project. Ideas for service projects are endless, but we will list a few to give you some ideas.
During Club Night Projects:
· Decorate Christmas Cookies and Serve - Decorate cookies, set up a refreshment table and serve cookies to your adult choir during their Christmas Cantata Rehearsal. This would be a welcome treat and surprise to the choir, allows the children to see Christmas “outside of themselves”, and lets the choir know you appreciate all the time and effort they put into ministering to your church each week. (Cookies could be decorated during club instead of activity time, and one could add the option of allowing the children to serve the cookies to the adults. An added advantage to this is that it encourages the children to come to the rehearsal IF your children are participating in the Christmas Cantata.)
· Make and Send Cards - Make and send cards to: Veterans, Active Military Personnel, Pastors, Senior Saints, Parents, or Sunday School Teachers.
· Prepare a Service - Have children prepare a special service for the adults. Some of the older children could lead songs, have the children sing some songs they have prepared as special music, have children recite some of the Kids 4 Truth Memory work, share testimonies, have children share key points they have learned in Kids 4 Truth, and end with a special devotional either focused on a gospel message (if you believe unsaved parents will be there) or perhaps a devotional on raising children.
· Toy Drive - Have children bring new toys or gently used toys that can be given to children in need or the church nursery/preschool department. After toys are brought, they can be sorted according to age appropriate levels and distributed to needy church families, unchurched families in the area, church nursery/preschool, or a local charity.
· Food or Clothing Drive - Have children collect and sort food for a food drive for either your church or a charity. You can choose needy families in your church and fill their pantry.
Outside Club Night Projects:
· Rake Leaves for Widows or Senior Saints - Go out in small groups to the homes of widows or senior saints to rake and bag their leaves. You may want to suggest that the children bring rakes if they have them.
· Clean Church - This is most likely a Saturday activity, but take time to help deep clean some rooms/areas around the church (inside or outside).
· Nursing Home Ministry - Prepare songs and memory work to present as a program at a local nursing home.
· Car Wash - While the Senior Saints have their monthly luncheon at the church, wash their cars in the parking lot free of charge.
· Toy Wash - Have the children wash all the toys and then have a worker sanitize them for the nursery and preschool classes. This is especially helpful during the winter months when cold and flu viruses are so prevalent with this age group.
Straw Tumbler – One of my favorite non-curriculum products from Kids 4 Truth is the straw tumbler. I have one in every color and use it every day because if my cup would tip over it has a lid and I wouldn’t have tea all over my computer. I especially enjoy using it when I am driving as using the straw tumbler allows me to keep my eyes on the road and not blocked by a travel mug. The 24-ounce straw tumbler comes in four colors: clear/royal, clear/orange, clear/red, and clear/lime.
January 1-31 = Save an extra 10% off our Clearance Items with coupon code January10. These items have been discontinued either because the style or color is no longer available or to make room for new exciting products.
Thank you for allowing the staff of Kids 4 Truth to serve you. We are available to answer your questions, assist you with your program, and give ideas and suggestions on ways the program can be used in your ministry. Please, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or 866-754-4272.
The Kids 4 Truth Team